Online Foster Orientation
Learn more about 3CLR and why we need your help to save dogs!
Registration URL: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/00a2bab6d2e3c9d87510d14dfea9e911
If you are looking for way to give back to your community and help dogs at the same time, look no further! We have plenty of opportunities available. Whether you have two hours a day or 4 hours a month, you can help!
Here are some of the volunteering opportunities we have:
Foster Home Locations:
Our Commitment to You & Your 3CLR Foster:
Your Commitment to Your 3CLR Foster:
The first step is to fill out the online Foster Application (click here) and to email proof of homeowners' insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once that information is received, the steps are:
1) We will contact your vet for information on current and previous animals. You must have authorized your vet to release any information to us.
2) We will contact your personal references. It is critical that they return our calls in a timely matter or we will not be able to proceed with your application.
3) If you are a renter, we will require written confirmation from your landlord for verification of animal acceptance.
4) We will complete a home visit which requires all household members to be present.
5) We will require the Foster Agreement to be signed (Click here to read it)
5) Once the application is fully approved, you will be assigned to an Adoption Coordinator who will onboard you and add you to our private volunteer Facebook group. We'll then get you your very first foster!